Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
archery clubs
Last Post 31 Mar 2009 02:19 AM by rnwinter. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
23 Feb 2009 09:20 PM  
anyone out there ever tried a archery club????just wondering how they worked is it bs or a good thing????just thought about finding one to join and give me more of a reason to shoot/practice.... 
MIKE EVERETT
tszakelyhidio
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
30 Mar 2009 07:35 PM  
I joined one here in pa a year and a half ago. I love it i shoot all year around now rather than start in august and practice til season starts.   we have a league that is 4 different clubs and every sunday we shoot somewhere else. 
rnwinter
6 Point
6 Point

--
31 Mar 2009 02:19 AM  
I have one here in Dallas that we shoot at. Its a great tool for lots of reasons. For example, we have a wooded walking range where we compete. The lanes are not visible until you reach the ends of them, and the path takes you up and down a small hill, over a ridge...etc. Targets are 3-D and range from a turkey up to a Raptor, and the distances are adjusted anywhere from ten to sixty yards. Challenges can be timed, accuracy, or both. It seriously makes you have to work hard at knowing your pin settings, distances, and the added challenge of getting shots off in a timely manner.

This is an example of only one 'game' we play. The access to bow hunters and experts, the friends you make and more all contribute to making a club a great and fun place to be. I'd suggest it to anyone, if they want to find folks who share their bow likes and enjoyment.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!