Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
new additions o my bow
Last Post 09 Jan 2009 08:02 PM by rebel deer hunter. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
01 Jan 2009 03:59 AM  
I just ordered a tree limb 5 attow quiver, a tru fire hurricane buckle/fold back release, and a tru glo xtreme 5 pin with light bow sight. Anyone use any of these products mentioned if so how do you like them, I should have mine next week ordered from basspro.
SOUTHERN PRIDE
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
04 Jan 2009 01:51 AM  
so nobody uses any of these? still havent got mine yet and probly wont till wed or thurs
SOUTHERN PRIDE
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
09 Jan 2009 08:02 PM  
just got my stuff today and everything is nice, the release is so smooth and quiet with the buckle strap rather than velcro, and the foldback feature is awesome no more banging the whole way up the stand. the sight has really bright pins but they are a little smaller than what I usually use, i can mount my quiver to were my arrows wont hit the ground when walking and they have holes cut were you put the broadheads so no more stuff falling out when you get a arrow form the quiver. lol my only problem is I have to wait till sept to use them, my bow season has come and gone only got to hunt like 6 times
SOUTHERN PRIDE
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!