Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
broadheads
Last Post 25 Dec 2008 11:02 PM by rebel deer hunter. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
wtdeerhunter93
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Dec 2008 07:20 PM  

Does anyone have any recommendations on broadheads to use. Ive got a diamond Rock  with 70 pound pull and i have 100gr field tips. I plan on hunting late bow season once gun seasons over so that i can get like a whole nother month of hunting so any suggestions or experiences are welcome.

JakeGreider
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
25 Dec 2008 07:15 AM  
I shot a Bowtech LibertyVFT for many years, and have since sold it and gone back to shooting the best bow Mathews has made, atleast IMO..The MQ1. With both bows I shot the G5 Striker, which is made out of the same alloy material as aircrafts, and the G5 Montec. Both heads are wonderful, sharp, fly well, don't take long to sight in, and have excellent impact power. With the bow you are shooting you will have no problem getting a pass through on any part of the deer, even bone. I guarantee it. I shot a nice 8 point with it a few years ago, crushed the off-side shoulder on exit, clear through he went 60 yards and died. Shot a doe last year and she went 35 yards and died, I have never, not recovered a deer I have shot with this head..It takes me on average of 5-6 shots to sight in come start of the season, and I can turn around and shoot field tips and hit the same spot..Very accurate even at long ranges (50-60 yards)
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
25 Dec 2008 11:02 PM  
i shoot the fred bear game over and love the wasp hi tech sst hammers 100 gr and the nap 100 gr thunderheads, both are razor sharp and very strong and fly true from my bow
SOUTHERN PRIDE
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!