Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
peep eliminators
Last Post 28 Aug 2009 12:48 PM by Kantuck_Raised. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
milkacow
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
22 Aug 2008 09:20 PM  
i was reading the "new additions to my bow" thread just now and something came to mind.  for the past year, i've been trying to decide on a peep site eliminator, for low light conditions. i got rid of it last year without anything and my grouping suffered.  i know i am inconsistent in form reguardless of open hand, level, kisser button, nose to string technique... and was looking into products for corrective action, avoiding a peep sight.

i hear wonders of the no peep, but has anyone tried either

1) the "Peep eliminator"

or

2)  hindsight products
thoughts? comments?
--Dustin
Troutmaster
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
26 Aug 2009 02:35 AM  
I swithched to the HINDSIGHT ECLIPSE last season. I hated the peep because I wear glasses with verilux lenses and the peep, besides restricting light in low light conditions, shoved my glasses out of position so I was getting a fuzzy view. It's an amazing sight. I now shoot with both eyes open and can see everything better plus my six inch groups at 40 yards dropped to three inch groups. Two of my friends noticed this and immeadiatly purchsed the same sight and got the same result. The sight glows for a long time after being exposed to sunlight making it easy to use in low light conditions.
Kantuck Raised
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
28 Aug 2009 12:48 PM  
Thanks for that post. I am going to look into these.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!