When it comes to the whitetail pursuit, hunters must develop a strategy that puts multiple factors in their favor. Deer use their sense of smell to their advantage. Hunters need do the same. With the help of Dead Down Wind’s inventive new 2019 products, outdoorsmen can ensure their scents are covered so the big bucks walking within range won’t suspect a thing.
“Dead Down Wind plays a huge part in my preparation process for any hunt no matter what continent I am on,” said Brian “Pigman” Quaca, host of the popular television show “Pigman: The Series” on Sportsman Channel. “There’s a hell of a lot of science in making the best scent elimination products on the market – including 50 percent more natural enzymes that eliminate the odors, not just mask them. Dead Down Wind is my go-to because I know I will be scent-free from home to hunt, every step of the way.”
This year, Dead Down Wind is utilizing top technologies to introduce Man Scrubber, a dual-sided soap scrubber that successfully eliminates dirt, scent and mess for up to 30 washes.
Whether you are on the go or at your next hunting camp, you can always count on Dead Down Wind for your scent elimination needs. The All-New Man Scrubber ($9.99) by Dead Down Wind features an innovative and new showering experience that will not only hide odor but annihilate it. With Dead Down Wind’s ScentPrevent Technology, enzymes actively work to seek and destroy bacteria right at the source and make the way we wash a whole new routine.
• Skin-safe formula: Designed to Scrub, Clean and Smooth skin.
• Dual-Sided Pad: Offers smooth and scrubbing side to match the grit you’ll encounter on your next adventure.
• Easy Travel: Convenient and reusable travel-sized scrubber.
• Annihilates Odor: Incorporates ScentPrevent Technology to kill bacteria with odor-fighting enzymes.
• Made to Last: Will last up to 30-showers.
• Includes a lanyard and resealable package.