Fusion was the first rifle ammunition specifically built for deer hunting — and it’s still the best, offering the largest expansion and highest weight retention in its class.
It’s a perfect match for the 6.5 Creedmoor cartridge, which has quickly become the choice of deer hunters who appreciate its long-range accuracy, flat trajectory, mild recoil and tag-punching power. Paired with the Fusion bullet’s molecularly fused jacket and pressure-formed core, the new load provides deep penetration and stopping power. Available in 34 other loads from .223 Rem. to 45-70 Govt.
• New 140-grain 6.5 Creedmoor
• Caliber offers long-range accuracy, flat trajectory and mild recoil
• Skived bullet tip for long-range expansion
• Boat-tail design maximizes ballistic coefficient
• Molecularly-fused jacket around a pressure-formed core produces excellent accuracy
• Best-in-class weight retention and expansion
• MSRP: $32.95