The fast, flat-shooting 6.5 PRC cartridge has proven itself in competition and earned the respect of elite long-range shooters. Federal combined that performance with their Trophy Copper bullet design to offer hunters an even more effective option.
The new 120-grain load provides pinpoint accuracy and aggressive expansion, yet produces limited, manageable recoil. The copper, polymer-tipped bullet retains up to 99% of its weight on impact for deep penetration on a wide range of medium game.
Trophy Copper is the rifle ammunition of choice for Steven Rinella and the rest of the MeatEater team.
* Copper bullet construction provides up to 99% weight retention for the deepest penetration in an expanding bullet
* Tipped bullet cavity is optimized for expansion across a broad velocity range
* Grooved bullet shank for increased accuracy across a wide range of firearms
* Polymer tip and boat-tail design increase the ballistic coefficient for higher downrange velocity, energy and less bullet drop
* Trophy Copper is the rifle ammunition of choice for Steven Rinella and the rest of the MeatEater team