Pelican Products, Inc., known for its premium high performance gun and rifle cases, introduces the Pelican AIR 1745 Elite Bow Case. Designed for rugged and secure protection, the Pelican AIR 1745 offers smart organization for bows, arrows, and gear in the lightest-weight package available.
“The AIR 1745 Elite Bow Case offers premium safety and security for a bowhunter’s greatest asset,” said Bob Shortt, President of Pelican’s Consumer Division. “The versatility to accommodate a wide range of bows and accessories unique for each user and smart organization within a compact and lightweight design makes this the last case a bowhunter will ever need to buy.”
The Pelican AIR 1745 Elite Bow Case is expertly designed to meet the standards of every product that bares the Pelican name. Designed with the trademark Pelican Air construction, it is up to 40 percent lighter than the competition, minimizing additional travel costs.
The exterior features six heavy duty, push button latches, including two TSA approved combo locks and four stainless steel padlock hasps, as well as wheels for easy transit. The interior components provide modular storage, allowing for a range of configurations for unique bows and accessory kits.
• Lightweight Pelican AIR construction up to 40 percent lighter than the competition
• Integrated internal tie-downs points to secure bow in place
• External corner tie-down points
• High density foam lining for added protection
• MOLLE channels on lid and base for modular organization
• Deep lid design for accessory storage
• Push button latches and stainless steel padlock hasps with two TSA locks included
MSRP $399 and is backed by Pelican’s lifetime guarantee. To learn more, click here.