If you have 1 pound of venison burger and 10 minutes, you can make the best homemade Sloppy Joes the kids ever tasted. The big kids will love them, too! Grab some buns and chips and feed the gang!
- 1 lb. ground venison
- 2/3 cup catsup
- 1 tbl lemon juice
- 1 tbl vinegar
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 2 tbl onion chips
- 1 tbl brown sugar
- 2 tbl water
- salt & pepper
- Brown your ground venison. Don’t overcook.
- Add everything else. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Let simmer on low heat for 10 min.
- Butter your buns top and bottom to keep from getting soggy buns. Serve with chips and dill pickles.
- The kids will love these!