From the Indiana Department of Natural Resources
-- The Indiana DNR Division of Fish and Wildlife is asking lifetime license holders to update their current mailing address in the DNR online license system.
Current addresses are needed for those lifetime license holders who possess a lifetime license of any type-basic fishing, basic hunting, trapping, comprehensive fishing, comprehensive hunting or comprehensive hunting and fishing. The DNR uses the lifetime license address database to communicate with license holders and select participants for wildlife surveys. These surveys help establish hunting seasons and bag limits, and help monitor and manage the wildlife of Indiana.
Lifetime license holders can access and confirm or update their address and other information through Dec. 15 at www.in.gov/dnr/fishwild/6315.htm.
Lifetime license holders without internet access can call (317)232-4200, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. The can also call an area DNR Fish and Wildlife Regional Office at (765)473-9324, (219)285-2704 or (812)789-2724 to update information.
To assist internet users, the process includes:
1. Start at the home page: www.in.gov/dnr/fishwild/6315.htm
2. Click on Register for a Reserved Hunt for those not actually registering for a hunt, just using the system to update address.
3. Click on the bullet "I have a Lifetime License" then click "Go."
4. Enter Lifetime Hunting License Type, License Number and Date of Birth.
5. If the address is correct, click "Cancel" and exit the system.
6. If the address is incorrect, click on "Update Personal Information."
7. Enter corrections and click "Continue."
8. Review the information and if it is correct click "Cancel" and exit the system.