Register  | Login

Current Articles | Search | Syndication

ID application for controlled hunts opens May 1

From Idaho Department of Fish and Game

-- The application period for this fall's deer, elk, pronghorn, fall black bear and fall turkey controlled hunts starts May 1 and runs through June 5.

Hunters may apply for controlled hunts at any hunting and fishing license vendor, Fish and Game office; with a credit card by calling (800)554-8685 or online at

An additional fee is charged for telephone and internet applications. Hunters must have a 2012 Idaho hunting license to apply.

The 2011 harvest statistics and drawing odds for controlled hunts will be posted on the Idaho Fish and Game Website and in the Idaho Hunt Planner.

Hunters can use harvest statistics and drawing odds from the past 10 years to search for similar controlled hunts for this year.

Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!