Wildgame Innovations, the leading manufacture of game management and trail cameras introduces their new RAZOR 6 LIGHTSOUT Digital Trail Cameras for 2013 with the capability of capturing up to 30,000 images.
The RAZOR 6 LIGHTSOUT Digital camera is a 6 Mega Pixel with a 27-piece high intensity, invisible LED technology that makes it possible to get perfect photos or HD 720 video day or night with a flash range up to 50 feet.
The Redux Anti-Blur Technology and Exposure Control System, along with FlexTime+ Time Lapse Technology, wide-angle 16:9 aspect ratio option lens and a 1-second rapid trigger speed provides blur-free, exposure controlled, sharper images so property-owners can properly manage the wildgame in their area.
The camera accepts a 32GB SDHC card that can take up to 30,000 images on one set of batteries, depending on usage and environment.
There is an external battery port (for use with EBX not included) and the camera operates with 8 AA batteries (not included). The RAZOR 6 LIGHTSOUT includes a USB cable, mounting straps and Flextime software CD.
Wildgame cameras are built to perform!
• 6MP invisible LED
• 27 piece high-intensity invisible LED
• Flextime+ time lapse technology
• Redux Anti-Blur
• Exposure control system
• Wide-angle 16:9 aspect ratio option
• 1-second rapid trigger speed
• Flash range up to 50 feet
• Photo and HD video (30 seconds)
• Up to 32GB SDHC card (not included)
• External battery port (for use with EBX, not included)
• Uses 8 AA batteries (not included)
• Capture up to 30,000 images