Ameristep has extended its innovative design and manufacturing excellence to the Carnivore Ground Blind.
The Carnivore Ground Blind features Ameristep's new and exclusive POLY-COTTON outer shell for reduced noise and sheen.
"No glaring, no animals flaring - we are filling our tags with the new Ameristep Carnivore Blind!" says Ralph Cianciarulo.
When developing the Carnivore as one of the most quiet and durable ground blinds in the field, Ameristep introduced an industry leading technology with a proprietary cotton to poly ratio in the outer shell.
The heavy duty Spider Hub Technology, combined with solid glass rod framework, creates the ultimate in durability from the inside out for fast and easy setup and take-down. The Carnivore's exterior is UV protected, providing greater concealment and longer life in the field.
• Durable poly-cotton outer shell reduces noise and sheen
• Custom backpack with dual side straps for gear and bow/gun carrying attachment
• Dual window system - 180° viewing and magnetic shooting windows
• Ground skirt helps keep elements and light out and scent in
• Noise free window system
• Dimensions: 74" shooting width x 67" tall
• Pack size: 9" wide x 47" long
• Weighs: 22 pounds
• Available in NEW Realtree Xtra camouflage pattern
• MSRP: $349.99