Innovation seems to define Clean-Shot Archery and their new Spot-On Laser Calibration Point is a case in point. The internal laser automatically activates at full draw with a bow mounted magnet. Shoot the laser point at a target until the arrow hits the laser dot. Then adjust your sight pints to match the dot. Set up is accomplished in minutes.
Larry Bay, Clean-Shot Archery Founder/CEO noted: “The Laser Calibration Point uses the same ferrule, tips and blades as our hunting broadheads, such as the Hogzilla Killa and our non-laser broadhead, the Hollow Point Broadhead, ensuring predictable arrow flight and greater sight accuracy. The Spot-On Laser Calibration Point is not only a precise aiming tool for calibrating bow sights and crossbow scopes but also makes a great training aid.”
Pin Sight or Scope Calibration Features:
* First laser-equipped calibration point that you can shoot!
* Set up new pin sights or a scope in minutes – fine tune for exact arrow flight.
* Elevation adjustable laser beam out to 60 yards – laser is only on when you’re at full draw (saves battery life).
* Check pin sights in the field – without shooting.
* Identical arrow flight as Spot-On Hollow Point Broadheads.
* Factory set to 30 yards for a 300 ft/sec IBO speed – adjust for your equipment.
For use as a Training Tool:
* Stability: you’ll be able to see if your student is balanced and holding still with correct form (laser will bounce on target if bow is unsteady).
* Aiming point: the laser dot will show you exactly where your student is aiming prior to release.
* Release point: watch for trigger pull as the arrow is released.
The Spot-On Laser Calibration Point is made in the USA. MSRP $49.99.
For more information and to request a dealer catalog, contact:
Clean-Shot Archery, Inc.
6849 S. 220th Street
Kent, WA 98032