Yamaha has added another quiet performer to its successful line of generators. Weighing just 68 pounds, the EF2800i is the lightest generator in its class. But being lightweight is only good if you can get the job done quietly and efficiently, and the EF2800i does that and more.
The Pulse Width Modulation inverter system reduces wavelength distortion to less than 2.5 percent, making the EF2800i ideal for equipment that requires stable frequency and voltage, like computers and other sophisticated electronics.
Yamaha’s Smart Throttle feature automatically adjusts engine speed to match the load. The result is quiet running, maximum fuel efficiency and a run time of 15 hours at 1/4 rated load.
Yamaha’s Oil Watch warning system prevents engine damage, avoiding costly repairs and minimizing downtime.
* Type – Brushless, Inverter.
* Maximum AC Output – 2800 watts.
* Rated AC Output – 2500 watts.
* Rated / Maximum AC Current – 20.8 / 23.3 amps @ 120V.
* Engine – OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke.
* Displacement – 171cc.
* Dimensions – 19.2x15.6x16.7 inches.
* DC Output – 8.3 amps @ 12V.
* Dry Weight – 68 pounds.
* Fuel Capacity – 2.6 gallons.
* Noise Level – (1/4 load - rated load) 64 dBA - 67 dBA.