For devastating downrange performance, check out Federal Premium's Trophy Copper Rifle offerings. Available in the most popular calibers, these rifle rounds feature a tipped bullet cavity for consistent expansion across a broad range of velocities, grooved bullet shank for increased accuracy across a wider range of firearms and a copper-alloy design that achieves up to 99% weight retention-even after the deepest and most aggressive penetration and expansion.
Features & Benefits:
• Tipped bullet cavity is optimized for expansion across a broad velocity range.
• Grooved bullet shank for increased accuracy across a wider range of firearms.
• Copper-alloy design provides up to 99% weight retention for the deepest penetration in an expanding bullet.
• Polymer tip and boat-tail design increase the ballistic coefficient for higher downrange velocity, energy and less bullet drop.
• Nickel-plated case for easy extraction and corrosion protection.