Gamo Outdoor USA has launched the Hunter Supersport .177, a new air rifle featuring the latest technology developed by Gamo Outdoor USA.
The Hunter SuperSport combines a black all-weather synthetic stock with adjustable cheek piece, the new recoil pad with up to 74% recoil absorption, the new SAT (Smooth Action Trigger: the new crisp and creep free trigger from Gamo) and a new Gamo 3-9x40 AO (with adjustable objective) enabling the shooter to have excellent precision when shooting to targets or hunting.
This air rifle has a velocity of up to 1,250 fps with PBA Platinum. It includes the Red Fire and also the PBA Platinum ammunition.
Hunter SuperSport Specs:
* 1,250 FPS with Platinum .177.
* All-weather black stock with adjustable cheek piece.
* Fluted polymer jacketed rifled steel barrel.
* SAT (Smooth Action Trigger).
* Shock Wave Absorber (SWA) recoil pad: Up to 74% more recoil absorption.
* 3-9x40 AO (Adjustable objective, fully coated optics).
* 50 rounds Of PBA Platinum Ammunition included.
* 70 rounds Of Red Fire Ammunition included.
* MSRP: $249.95.
Gamo Outdoor USA is a leading consumer products company that designs, manufactures and markets a diverse portfolio of outdoor sporting goods products under such world class brands as GAMO, BSA Optics, Laser Genetics, Aftermath, Stunt Studios and is the exclusive distributor of BSA Guns. Gamo Outdoor USA products are sold at Cabela’s, Bass Pro Shops, Midway USA, Academy Sports + Outdoor, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Big 5 Sporting Goods, Gander Mountain, Dunham Sports, Mills Fleet, Sports Authority, Scheels, on Amazon.com and other fine retail outdoor and sporting goods stores.
Facebook.com/GamoOutdoorUSA; Twitter.com/GamoOutdoor; and YouTube.com/GamoOutdoor.