Imagine yourself outdoors in wintery conditions, trying to focus on the task at hand despite the constant reminder of the bitter cold. You want to endure, but the piercing cold is nipping away at your feet, making it difficult to focus on your work, your fishing line or the trophy buck that could show up at any minute. ThermaCELL Heated Insoles are the solution that will transform how you spend time outdoors, whether for work or play.
With ThermaCELL Heated Insoles, advanced heat technology provides remote controlled foot warming comfort as needed. The high-tech wireless remote gives fingertip control between medium heat (100°F), high heat (111°F) and no heat, all while feet remain comfortably inside your shoes or boots. Each remote features a uniquely coded, highly reliable radio frequency transmitter that is paired to one set of insoles and has a range of seven feet. It can easily be attached to zippers and belts, or simply stored inside a pocket.
ThermaCELL Heated Insoles provide your feet with continuous warmth for up to five hours, or using them in intervals, they can last much longer. Lightweight lithium-ion polymer batteries imbedded in the insole eliminate the need for bulky batteries strapped to your boot, and these batteries can be recharged up to 500 times.
“Outdoorsman are clamoring for a way to keep their feet warm during the cold so they can enjoy hunting, fishing or that December football game,” said Allegra Lowitt, vice president of marketing. “With this new product introduction, ThermaCELL again delivers an innovative product to make the outdoors more enjoyable. In addition to our award winning ThermaCELL Mosquito Repellent, we now provide relief for cold feet with these new Heated Insoles.”
Because they are water resistant, ThermaCELL Heated Insoles function well in damp environments and work interchangeably with shoes, boots and waders. Their versatility allows the freedom to slip them into different footwear, depending on the activity.
The lightweight soft cushion design provides additional shock absorption for all day comfort. And, SATRA, worldwide leader in footwear testing, research and development, evaluated ThermaCELL Heated Insoles for durability, heating and safety. Made for men and women, the insoles are customizable to fit any shoe size from a women’s 6 to a men’s 13, and are available in: small, medium, large, x-large and xx-large.
At $0.05 cents per hour of use, and lasting many winters of rigorous use, ThermaCELL Heated Insoles at $129.99, are an affordable solution to cold feet.
ThermaCELL, a division of The Schawbel Corporation of Bedford, Mass., is a leading innovator of outdoor comfort technology. With a rich 30-year history, ThermaCELL products include award-winning ThermaCELL Mosquito Repellent products to keep bugs at bay, Coolware Personal Cooling System to provide relief from the heat and ThermaCELL Heated Insoles to keep feet warm during cold weather activities.
* Remote control allows instant temperature adjustment with the touch of a button while Insoles remain in footwear.
* Integrated rechargeable lithium-ion polymer batteries allow for over 500 charges lasting up to five hours per charge.
* Versatile Insoles can be used in all types footwear.
* Well priced at $0.05 per hour of use. Heated insoles will last for multiple winters of heavy use.
* Retails for $129.99 and compared favorably with heated boots that retail for $300 or more.
* Five sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL. Heated Insoles can be adjusted to accommodate any shoe size from a woman’s 6 up to a man’s 13.
Wireless Remote Control Benefits
* Remote control designed to hang from belt or keychain.
* Small enough to easily fit in a pocket.
* Control can activate the Insoles from a distance as far away as 7 feet.
* Activates Insoles and allows the user to select from two temperature settings plus no heat.