Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Havent been here in a long time
Last Post 10 Sep 2012 04:01 PM by Dobber. 21 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
2Chucks
6 Point
6 Point

--
07 Jun 2012 03:54 PM  
This place is like a ghost town. What happened??
Whitetail-Images.com
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
07 Jun 2012 08:19 PM  
It's June, you and me are the only ones thinking about deer hunting!
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
10 Jun 2012 10:57 PM  
What's up 2chucks. Long time no see............things have been like a ghost town around here for a while.It all went down hill since the change over........none of the mods or admins are ever here.I miss the old days.........lots of good "discussion" and info shared.
It's amazing what a few "know it alls",smart a#@ and change will do to a place.If you are still in contact with some of the old crew...........we can try to get this place going again
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
Beta Lead
Site Admin
6 Point
6 Point

--
17 Jun 2012 03:43 AM  
We need some new Admins and Mods to get this place going again if we are going to keep it around. I would definitely hate to see it go.
Who's interested?
What? Who me?
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
17 Jun 2012 05:46 PM  

Posted By Beta Lead on 16 Jun 2012 09:43 PM
We need some new Admins and Mods to get this place going again if we are going to keep it around. I would definitely hate to see it go.
Who's interested?

Would love to see the place rockin' it again. Not sure how much help I would be .........but count me in.
Tubby
Beta Lead
Site Admin
6 Point
6 Point

--
21 Jun 2012 03:43 AM  
I'll add you to the list.
Have you noticed how much faster the site is now? : )
We have some more upgrades to complete before we can go with a full-bore campaign.
I'll be in touch. - Daniel
What? Who me?
bill
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
21 Jun 2012 04:33 PM  
good to hear from you 2chucks. i check in every few weeks but there isn't much going on here. i'd like to see it pick back up though. i've been getting ready for deer season (aug 15 here) with the food plot, stand repair etc. hope ya'll are doing ok.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
22 Jun 2012 01:46 AM  
Season in August........wow.It's so HOTTTT here(Alabama) in Aug you would kill over from heat exhaustion ! Where you located ?
Tubby
bill
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
27 Jun 2012 11:06 AM  
i live in south carolina. it is hot but not too bad after you settle down. gotta use a therma cell though and get the deer out quickly.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
04 Jul 2012 11:48 PM  
I wish you the best of luck........
Tubby
broken arrow
6 Point
6 Point

--
10 Jul 2012 09:55 AM  
who are the current mods and administrators?
broken arrow
6 Point
6 Point

--
10 Jul 2012 09:56 AM  
oh yea... Hi! It's been a while for me too.
Long Caribine
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
10 Jul 2012 09:57 PM  
Definitely a ghost town here. I'm just getting back here myself. I tried last season but it wasn't like the "old" days. I went out to California for a few years and I was using a different site out there. It's good to be back and better to be back in whitetail country.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
11 Jul 2012 02:42 PM  
Not sure who is in those positions.Betalead is the only one I have seen.
Tubby
broken arrow
6 Point
6 Point

--
11 Jul 2012 06:58 PM  
Hey Tubby =D
Yea, I reckon it would be important to know that before any effort was made to repopulate this place. After all, it was unpopular management that caused this place to become what it is today. If the same people are in charge, I don't really see the point.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
13 Jul 2012 04:01 PM  
I think we can police the place,if we had support from the admins.Back in the days prior to the site "upgrade" and a short time afterwards this place had lot of good info and spirited debates.
Tubby
broken arrow
6 Point
6 Point

--
13 Jul 2012 10:26 PM  
Never was a matter of policing the members, Tubby. The problem was the management...and unless that's changed I feel pretty comfortable saying that most of the members that used to make this place rock don't care to come back. This is why I ask the question....who is the current management?
broken arrow
6 Point
6 Point

--
13 Jul 2012 10:30 PM  
...or who are the current mods and admins? ... need to have the ability to modify or delete your own post ... at least for a short time after posting it.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
15 Jul 2012 03:59 PM  
I have put my name to be a mod,not sure what will become of it.Seems like the focus has went to sites like Facebook and twitter.If the ones in control want to go to those site....let us have some measure of control here. I am not saying just turn the whole thing over,just give some ability to take care of problems be it tech or unruly guests.
This use to be an awesome place.......met one of my very best friends here,but he left after some know-it-alls that were less than polite.
Tubby
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
01 Sep 2012 01:01 AM  
I have been a buckmasters member for many years, think this was likely the second worst change over they did that effected the forum members. Back 11 years ago or so it was just a chat room, still chat with some of them people, and even hunt with one.

I have asked several questions in the mod section, think the last post i made there was to see who was still around, no one answered so likely no other mods or admin people cept the betadude

You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!