Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

This is AMERICA!!!!!
Last Post 12 Feb 2009 03:10 AM by Kmehaffey. 24 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
hoody06
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
03 Jan 2008 10:55 PM  
33 Senators Voted Against English as America 's Official Language June 6, 2007

On Wed, 6 June 2007 23:35:23 -0500, "Colonel Harry Riley USA ret" wrote:
Senators,
Your vote against an amendment to the Immigration Bill 1348, to make English America's official language is astounding. On D-Day no less when we honor those that sacrificed in order to secure the bedrock character and principles of America . I can only surmise your vote reflects a loyalty to illegal aliens.
I don't much care where you come from, what your religion is, whether you're black, white or some other color, male or female, democrat, republican or independent, but I do care when you're a United States Senator, representing citizens of America and vote against English as the official language of the United States
Your vote reflects betrayal, political surrender, violates your pledge of allegiance, dishonors historical principle, rejects patriotism, borders on traitorous action and, in my opinion, makes you unfit to serve as a United States Senator... impeachment, recall, or other appropriate action is warranted.
Worse, 4 of you voting against English as America 's official language are presidential candidates: Senator Biden, Senator Clinton, Senator Dodd, and Senator Obama.
Those 4 Senators vying to lead America but won't or don't have the courage to cast a vote in favor of English as America's official language when 91% of American citizens want English officially designated as our language.
This is the second time in the last several months this list of Senators have disgraced themselves as political hacks... unworthy as Senators and certainly unqualified to serve as President of the United States.
If America is as angry as I am, you will realize a back-lash so stunning it will literally rock you out of your panties... and preferably, totally out of the United States Senate.
The entire immigration bill is a farce... your action only confirms this really isn't about America ; it's about self-serving politics... despicable at best.
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ anonymous
The following senators voted against making English the official language of America :
Akaka (D-HI)
Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE) Wants to be President?
Bingaman (D-NM)
Boxer (D-CA)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Clinton (D-NY) Wants to be President?
Dayton (D-MN)
Dodd (D-CT) Wants to be President?
Domenici (R-NM) Coward, protecting his Senate seat...
Durbin (D-IL)
Feingold (D-WI) Not unusual for him
Feinstein (D-CA)
Harkin (D-IA)
Inouye (D-HI)
Jeffords (I-VT)
Kennedy (D-MA)
Kerry (D-MA) Wanted to be President
Kohl (D-WI)
Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
Lieberman (D-CT) Disappointment here.....
Menendez (D-NJ)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murray (D-WA)
Obama (D-IL) Wants to be President?
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV) Senate Majority Leader
Salazar (D-CO)
Sarbanes (D-MD)
Schumer (D-NY)
Stabenow (D-M)
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged."
~ President Abraham Lincoln    *Amen*

Please forward to as many people as you know. WE NEED THIS INFORMATION PASSED ON TO EVERY RED-BLOODED AMERICAN!!!!!!
thwack is the only sound i want to hear from sept to feb!!!
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
04 Jan 2008 12:33 AM  
AWESOME POST,it's a shame the people we have elected to represent us are to worried about offending some illegal alien(emphasis on illegal)or some other group of folks who want these illegals here.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
kmehaffey
6 Point
6 Point

--
04 Jan 2008 05:14 AM  
This is why it is imperative that everyone does their civic duty, VOTE.
secondchance
6 Point
6 Point

--
04 Jan 2008 06:11 AM  
Posted By Kmehaffey on 01/03/2008 11:14 PM
This is why it is imperative that everyone does their civic duty, VOTE.

AMEN
John 316
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
04 Jan 2008 11:13 AM  
Thank You for posting this.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mark
8 Point
8 Point

--
04 Jan 2008 01:24 PM  
Awesome post!!!!!! I've seen a bumper sticker that says "Welcome to America......Now learn the language or get the F_ _ _ Out!!!!!"  I agree 100%
newhunter
12 Point
12 Point

--
04 Jan 2008 03:59 PM  
Posted By pizzaman17 on 01/04/2008 7:24 AM
Awesome post!!!!!! I've seen a bumper sticker that says "Welcome to America......Now learn the language or get the F_ _ _ Out!!!!!"  I agree 100%

Damn straight , why should we citizens born and raised in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA have to learn other languages. My 10 year old daugter is being forced to learn spanish, why? She's not hispanic. I have always wondered why is it if an AMERICAN visits another country we have to use their language,but yet when outsiders move here or even visit they don't have to speak english? Our government is screwed up big time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just my opinion.
newhunter

Webfetti.com

trigger
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
04 Jan 2008 04:37 PM  
and pay TAXES
Mark
8 Point
8 Point

--
05 Jan 2008 02:39 AM  
What I hate is when I have to call to get credit for our phone cards and always get the recorded answering service that starts out for "For English press 1"  We're In America Why should we have to press 1 for English.
Davy.Crockett
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
26 Jan 2008 06:09 AM  
now no trespassing signs got to be in both english and spanish or you could get sued
btr568
6 Point
6 Point

--
26 Jan 2008 02:43 PM  
LOL,you do notice that they are all Democrats,except the lone Republican from New Mexico
Junior
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
28 Jan 2008 02:42 PM  
Shouldn't we be speaking Native American?
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
29 Jan 2008 01:08 PM  
Posted By Junior on 01/28/2008 8:42 AM
Shouldn't we be speaking Native American?

GOOD POINT ! they were here first.
Tubby
Cornfed
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
30 Jan 2008 07:04 PM  
Once they successfully removed God from schools and public places it was just a matter of time before all other rights and beliefs that this country were founded on are removed. We are changing from the home of the brave and land of the free to home of the scared and land of the offended!! Put God back in hearts, homes and schools and all this would go away.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
30 Jan 2008 08:21 PM  
Posted By CornFed on 01/30/2008 1:04 PM
Once they successfully removed God from schools and public places it was just a matter of time before all other rights and beliefs that this country were founded on are removed. We are changing from the home of the brave and land of the free to home of the scared and land of the offended!! Put God back in hearts, homes and schools and all this would go away.

Very well put,we have gotten so far from what this country was founded on.Our government is so worried over offending someone because of their religion,ethnic origin or sexual preference.They need to start standing up for the AMERICAN PEOPLE.We need to put God back in our schools and government.What I mean by putting in back in government,is putting people in office who actually have the back bone and moral standards to do the right thing.

Tubby
Mark
8 Point
8 Point

--
31 Jan 2008 02:56 PM  
Posted By tubby on 01/30/2008 2:21 PM
Posted By CornFed on 01/30/2008 1:04 PM

Very well put,we have gotten so far from what this country was founded on.Our government is so worried over offending someone because of their religion,ethnic origin or sexual preference.They need to start standing up for the AMERICAN PEOPLE.We need to put God back in our schools and government.What I mean by putting in back in government,is putting people in office who actually have the back bone and moral standards to do the right thing.

AMEN VERY WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!
XtrmTJ
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
02 Feb 2008 11:39 PM  
AMEN !
Davy.Crockett
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
08 Feb 2008 05:59 AM  
well if they are going to take god out of the us gov i think i want my mail on sunday and easter and christmas and any other day they take off for god or anything related to such.................. go to work
trinitydeerslayer
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
12 Mar 2008 07:28 PM  
Theres a war coming. Not a war of words either. Things are going to get ugly before they change for the better. America's govt has gotten too big for its britches when our elected officials have the audacity to undermine and ignore the will of the people and the spirit of what this country stands for.
kmehaffey
6 Point
6 Point

--
13 Mar 2008 03:07 PM  
Posted By trinitydeerslayer on 03/12/2008 1:28 PM
Theres a war coming. Not a war of words either. Things are going to get ugly before they change for the better. America's govt has gotten too big for its britches when our elected officials have the audacity to undermine and ignore the will of the people and the spirit of what this country stands for. 

Where can I enlist ?

You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!