Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Talbot Co. Ga club looking for 7 members
Last Post 22 May 2009 11:20 PM by Jawja. 5 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Jawja
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
13 May 2009 06:43 PM  
We have 7 spaces open in our club in Talbot County off of Hwy 36. Very family friendly club. No drinking allowed. Over 350 acres, stream, campsite(no electricity) and small beaver pond. Dues are $402 a year. For more details call Doug Dudley at 770-584-0705 or Jeff Chambers(that's me) before 9pm.
<!-- / message -->
Jawja
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
13 May 2009 06:54 PM  
My number is 678-967-9905
hank
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
20 May 2009 03:05 AM  
is this property near talbottom anywhere near the old trophy management gun club i am from nj and i used to hunt tmi property they had a 8 point or better with an inside spread of 14 inches or no shoot how many members do you have in your club do you allow campers or camping in tents thanks hank     krawiech
Jawja
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
20 May 2009 02:53 PM  
This property is located off of Hwy 36 just across the county line if you are coming from Thomaston. We have the same rules on the size buck you can shoot. It is a Talbot County rule not just a club rule. WE have 13 members and camping is allowed in campers or tents. Let me know if your interested.
hank
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
21 May 2009 02:51 AM  
hi can you give me some more info do you allow atvs on the property i am handicapped and unable to walk 50 feet or less before i have to rest can you send me a copy of all your rules i would come down for a  week at a time can you give my email addressto some members so i can talk to them about the property what is the cost of your club how many doe days do you get a year do you have to shoot a doe before a buck are there any deer processors nearby how many  deer per square mile my email address is krawiech@comcast.net 
Jawja
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
22 May 2009 11:20 PM  
Yes atv's are allowed. The cost of the club is $402 a year. Doe days are all season long now and you don't have to shot one before you can kill a buck. I'm new to the club myself and am trying to help out the president with getting some new members. He can answer anyother questions you might have. His name is Doug Dudley and you can call him at 770-584-0705. I know you'll like the property. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!