Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

8 yrs hunting never killed a buck
Last Post 22 Oct 2008 01:11 AM by homemedic73. 0 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
homemedic73
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
22 Oct 2008 01:11 AM  
I have been hunting 8 years and never killed a  big buck . I have killed 1 Spike (3 inch spikes) but never got the chance for a big one.I want one so bad i can taste it . Ihave seen a few but never had right weapon for the job, either carrying bow and buck out to far , or shotgun and out to far, 30-30 and never had clear shot. Had to start hunting public land and havent seen buck in three years , seen the signs(scrapes ,rubs ,etc...) but no buck. Looking for hunting partner who needs help with land management  or buddy .I dont have much ,too busy taking care of three girls but would trade anything for chance to hunt good managed land with plenty of bucks, doesnt have to be monster just anything besides 2 points. I'm carpenter with 15 yrs expierience , most all tools of trade, can build furniture, do trim work, paint ,sheetrock ,most anything involved with homes. So if you need quality work done I would be willing to trade up to $800.00 dollars worth of labor to hunt just one weekend with you or become good buddy and invest in lease with you.I live in south Mobile County ,hunt hogs all the time,so maybe I could take you to public lands and show you what I am hunting. My girls started hunting with me last year and ask me why all my deer pictures have deer without horns.They watch Outdoor Channel with me and ask when I'm going to shoot 1 like we see on T.V.. Kind of Embarassing but what can you do but tell them it will happen one day. So if you need buddy with desire to hunt and good attitude and all around nice Alabama son  PLEASE contact me , BUCK FEVER IS GOING TO KILL ME SOON!!!!  LOL
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!