Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Hunt Club
Last Post 17 Apr 2009 09:59 PM by 7-08. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Jimmy
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
13 Oct 2008 02:38 AM  
I live in the Simpsonville,SC area and would love to find a club in the upstate area.Somewhere within about 30 to 45 minutes of Simpsonville. Have not hunted in the last couple of years and would love to get back into it. Anyone know of a club please let me know
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
19 Oct 2008 06:45 PM  
Your're gonna have a hard time finding a club that close to Greenville/Simpsonville this time of year with slots available. If you do find one, I'd hate to ask what the dues are. You might need to look at clubs in neighboring counties. Even Laurens county is tough to find a club with memberships available still. I passed up membership to trophy managed club in Union with over a 100 acres per member. Too far from Easley and over $1500 in membership dues. Joined club on Abbeville/Anderson county line (Iva), for $475 year and 90 acres per member. No slots left. But I wish you luck in your quest.
Jimmy
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
20 Oct 2008 01:59 AM  
Thanks for the reply. I knew it would be hard to find this time of year but you don't know till you ask. Anderson/Abbeville would not be to bad and the price sounds good. If you should have anything open next year please let me know.
Jimmy
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
17 Apr 2009 09:59 PM  
Still looking if anyone hears of anything
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!