Ma. Shotgun opener
Last Post 01 Dec 2011 03:25 AM by jjbuckmaster. 1 Replies.
Author Messages
heightman55
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
01 Dec 2009 02:59 PM  

Just wondering how everyones opening day was. Did you get a deer? My day started off kinda rotten. Decided to use my new T/C Omega for some reason just could not get the bullet started down the bore, took me at least 10min. to finally get it to seat. Wally world today for a bullet starter. Then I get to my parking spot by the trail that leads into a state forest  POSTED . WTF hunted entire bow season no posted sign. Well come to find out there are 77 acres of land that seperates the entrance to the forest from the rest of the forest.{Found this out after my morning hunt when I stopped to ask about the sign} One trail into the "forest" is only 300ft from my parking spot and leads directly to the trail I had been using. During the bow season I saw 5 deer on what I now know is part of that 77 acres. Went out this morning and went in on a different trail that leads to the back side of said land not a single posted sign on the back of the property nor a marker for the end of state land. Sure hope your day was better.

jjbuckmaster
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
01 Dec 2011 03:25 AM  
112 lb doe great hunt

---
Active Forums 4.2