free hunt again this year!
Last Post 09 Oct 2012 11:25 PM by William506. 27 Replies.
Author Messages
monkeyyboness
6 Point
6 Point

--
29 Feb 2008 04:43 AM  
just wanted to let any new guys from ny and noreast!!!   that i will be  free doing the free doe hunt this year again last year had more good news then bad  with 23 does and 8 bucks coming out with only 11 guys hunting  this year only going to have 5 guys for bow 5 for gun already have 2 guys from here that want to help me out ..im lettin  ppl know well ahead of time so they can have time to get to know me,maybe come check out the spot ahead of time and get the tags .my land is in the 7m thats greene ny and im over run by monster does! and other ? just feel free to ask
kmehaffey
6 Point
6 Point

--
29 Feb 2008 03:50 PM  
Be very careful of how many doe you allow to be killed ! I'm from Pa. and since 2000 we have been slaughtering the doe herd,We no longer have a huntable deer population,BE VERY VERY CAREFUL!!!!!
monkeyyboness
6 Point
6 Point

--
29 Feb 2008 05:02 PM  
oh yeas i know never to over kill, just that the doe population was out of controll.. then for some reason they took away our doe tags for 2 years its got really crazy 6 food plat eatin down almost dry! was up there last a few weeks ago in one plot alone there was 50+ deer and the fleid in front of my house had another 30 and im sure the rest had alot more deer too. i also tell the guys to keep a # on the deer like last year i made the guys write down how many they seen and what kind of bucks they seen.and every one that hunted within 3 hours seen 25 does or more i keep all my #'s in my computer i just dont send them in there to have a slaughtering lol
spottedcrow
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
01 Mar 2008 03:58 PM  
41/m/rockland county , im alway's looking for a place to hunt, if you need people let me know
monkeyyboness
6 Point
6 Point

--
03 Mar 2008 10:19 PM  
sure, do you bow hunt ,gun hunt both?? trying to get some bow hunters , but still got room for gun hunters too
spottedcrow
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
22 Mar 2008 02:18 PM  
myself & son, & cousin all we do is bow hunt & would luv the chance to come up & do some bow hunting
spottedcrow
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
22 Mar 2008 02:22 PM  
i like to buck hunt but always looking for meat
Cheeew
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
22 Mar 2008 10:55 PM  
My friend and I would be interested in some Bow Hunting !
monkeyyboness
6 Point
6 Point

--
31 Mar 2008 08:22 PM  
sounds good where you guys from?
spottedcrow
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
03 Apr 2008 02:11 AM  
i live in orange county
monkeyyboness
6 Point
6 Point

--
03 Apr 2008 06:46 PM  
do you hunt around there? hows the huntin over there?
Cheeew
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
03 Apr 2008 08:05 PM  
I live in Corinth NY. I hunt state land, hunting is fair theres lots of pressure!
randyb
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
04 Apr 2008 03:08 AM  
where is the property at that you are letting people hunt. I bow hunt, and am always on the look out for new place to hunt.
broomebuck
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
04 Apr 2008 12:31 PM  
monkeyybones what part of green my brother has 20 acres on squirel hill rd in green he just purchased it and i was thinking about trying it out im from conklin ny
monkeyyboness
6 Point
6 Point

--
04 Apr 2008 03:15 PM  
nice you should give it a shot theres deer alll over by me. i have about 300 acres on hattie clark rd lots of nice deer around my part. if you guys have no luck hunting there swing by and give my place a shot! im headed up there tonite should i will be back sunday i will take some more pics of the deer
hank
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
04 Apr 2008 04:27 PM  
i am a handicapped hunter do you have an area where i can drive a 4wd pickup to as i cannot walk more than 50 yards if so i would like to meet you and look at your property i would come with my brother who helps me get around in my wheelchair you can contact me at krawiech@comcast.net or by phone 609-558-1337 cell # my name is hank krawiec i live in south jersey and maybe if would like to go salt water fishing on my boat we could arrange something
monkeyyboness
6 Point
6 Point

--
07 Apr 2008 01:50 PM  
hey hank i dont have a way for a pick up to get in the woods by i have 6 atvs that we use and have some trails that go right to the stands. but im sure if we got up there this summer we could make you a nice spot to hunt. what kinda fish you guys go for i got a boat in the i.l sound we get loads of big stripers over there biggest we got last year was 48 lbs
hank
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
07 Apr 2008 04:11 PM  
hi monkeyyboness just wanted to let you know the boat goes in next wednesday so i can go flounder[winter] fishing hank at krawiech@comcast.com
monkeyyboness
6 Point
6 Point

--
07 Apr 2008 04:27 PM  
i was out getting some nice flatties last wwek just waitin on the weather to get a lil warmer it should really break open where do you fish for them?
hank
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
08 Apr 2008 07:04 PM  
from hank put me and my brother down for your doe hunts do you belong to nahc you can reach me direct at krawiech@comcast.net
hank
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
08 Apr 2008 07:07 PM  
we fish the double creek channel  oyster creek channel [power plant discharge] lower barnegat bay  the first fish sfter the winter flounder will be bluefish followed by weakfish hank
CAPE
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
27 Jul 2008 04:01 PM  
 me and a buddy hunt in the cannan area , everything is posted up tight except state land , and that is pretty pressured. would be interested if you are . is there lodging close by.  we come from western mass. so we would also need to know the name or location of  someone to process the deer for us .because of cronic wasting  we can't bring it back into mass. until it is processed.
hank
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
01 Aug 2008 09:04 PM  
hi monkeebones i just letting you know my brother and myself would be interested in hunting your property. we both gun hunt and i am disabled if you remember. the fluke season here sucks with the size limit set at 18 in. we are getting 20-30 shorts before a keeper thanks hank
NYDeer
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
17 Nov 2008 02:26 AM  
Hope ya got those does! Have a safe season..
deerkiller47
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
04 Dec 2008 08:36 PM  
help me! my name is rick and i am computer challenged . I live in upsate ny and am an old(57) safe hunterthat would be more than happy to help tou harvest does. i have hunted deer for over 40 years in vt,ma,and ny,I am also pretty good at cutting them up. my legs are not what they use to be but i can still shoot well. i just dont know how this forum thing works! Is saratoga springs close to where tou are?email rrisatti@nycap.rr.com
perkiset11c
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
13 Dec 2010 07:13 AM  
I'm currently in afghanistan. But I'm always lookin for places to hunt next year.
rickdavisvt
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
09 Nov 2011 10:22 PM  
how come no one from the norh east ever wins one of buck masters contests i would realey like to get an answer from a live person from buck masters
Bill
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
09 Oct 2012 11:25 PM  
Hi I'm a 37 yr old man just getting into bow hunting. always a outdoorsmen and a avid fisherman been have problems finding good hunting spots that produce deer. i'm a safty frist hunter however i'm looking for some help fullfilling my dream of a big buck.

---
Active Forums 4.2