Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
New York Hunting
Last Post 05 Nov 2010 01:39 AM by TimberKing. 36 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
spottedcrow
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
25 Mar 2008 01:23 AM  
but will travel anywhere for a buck.......lol

matt
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
30 Mar 2008 03:53 PM  
Yhea  live in Md but travel to NY for the bigger deer . In 2006 I took a 220 6 pt. and in 2007 I took a 185 7 point on the same farm . I missed a 10 pt , I could have kicked my self

broomebuck
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
04 Apr 2008 12:21 PM  
pretty much 7s and a little bit in 7r

spottedcrow
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
05 Apr 2008 06:58 PM  
im looking for a hunt ing partner to hunt with that has land we can hunt , i have a place where i hunt i can take you

broomebuck
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
05 Apr 2008 07:24 PM  
i hunt in 7s and 7r broome county

broomebuck
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
05 Apr 2008 07:24 PM  
i hunt in 7s and 7r broome county

matt
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
09 Apr 2008 03:23 AM  

Hey trucke , maybe we can swap hunts .The farm I hunt has 450 acres and tons of hayblinds and ladder stands .

George
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Aug 2008 03:20 AM  
Hey, guys...

I hunt in a club (Hill 19) in the the Northern Adirondacks (Colton and Hopkinton) and we're looking for a few new members. We have nearly 3000 acres of leased land on Carry Falls Reservoir in St. Lawrence County, NY. Our club borders state land as well, giving our members much for than 3000 acres to hunt. What's more, we've got good fishing in Carry Falls (walleye, bass, pike) and Cold Brook flows through the heart of the club (lots of native brook trout). We have three camps--all very rustic as the camp can only be accessed via a locked gate and 12 miles of logging roads. So we don't have any power or phones. We use propane lights and haul our water from the nearby spring. The camp has changed very little since my great grandfather started coming in here with horses back in the day. This is big woods hunting, a classic Adirondack Hunting camp. Don't expect to see a lot of deer. But, we do have big bucks. The club is currently very lightly hunted. If you want to have lots of room to roam, this is the place to be. What's more we've got bear, grouse and the occasional moose. We like it. If you're interested, please give me a call (518-425-6132). The season will be here soon. Dues for first year members is $300.

Thanks,

George Rogers
Chateaugay, NY

George
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Aug 2008 03:20 AM  
Hey, guys...

I hunt in a club (Hill 19) in the the Northern Adirondacks (Colton and Hopkinton) and we're looking for a few new members. We have nearly 3000 acres of leased land on Carry Falls Reservoir in St. Lawrence County, NY. Our club borders state land as well, giving our members much for than 3000 acres to hunt. What's more, we've got good fishing in Carry Falls (walleye, bass, pike) and Cold Brook flows through the heart of the club (lots of native brook trout). We have three camps--all very rustic as the camp can only be accessed via a locked gate and 12 miles of logging roads. So we don't have any power or phones. We use propane lights and haul our water from the nearby spring. The camp has changed very little since my great grandfather started coming in here with horses back in the day. This is big woods hunting, a classic Adirondack Hunting camp. Don't expect to see a lot of deer. But, we do have big bucks. The club is currently very lightly hunted. If you want to have lots of room to roam, this is the place to be. What's more we've got bear, grouse and the occasional moose. We like it. If you're interested, please give me a call (518-425-6132). The season will be here soon. Dues for first year members is $300.

Thanks,

George Rogers
Chateaugay, NY

ChasePhase
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
01 Sep 2008 02:55 PM  
Have gun will travel. Mostly hunt 8f, 8h, 8n and 7a!

vietvet
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
08 Sep 2008 12:04 AM  
I hunt areas 5A ,5C and 4C sometimes, the 5 areas are up north near plattsburgh, farms, orchards and big woods. I have just sold everything I own and We are moving out to Nevada aroung December 2009. I will miss the Adirondacks.

HUNT HUNT HUNT
jjbuckmaster
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
18 Sep 2008 02:50 AM  
i hunt in petersburgh.any 1 know the area?

matt
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
18 Sep 2008 05:19 PM  
Yhea , I moved from Northern NY 20 yrs ago and miss the adirondacks , but I at least get to go back every year to hunt and see family .

rugerman
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
27 Oct 2008 04:28 AM  
6a and 6c for the most part all corn fed farm deer!

bigben
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
01 Nov 2008 03:09 AM  
9p,9y

Rick
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
01 Nov 2008 04:57 PM  
I hunt in 8p and 9p

TimberKing
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
05 Nov 2010 01:39 AM  
I used to hunt a lot in Ulster County and in Sullivan County Rock Hill ,, now I hunt mostly up in Warren County and Orange

You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!