Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
NC hunter interested in Public Land hunting in the Midwest
Last Post 23 Feb 2009 04:10 AM by ohiobucknutz. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
TAC
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
21 Jan 2009 04:21 AM  
Hey guys, I am from NC and while we have some nice bucks around here, I have been wanting to get out to some of the midwestern states (Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Ohio, Kentucky, etc.) to do some bowhunting for HUGE whitetails.  I have talked to 25+ outfitters from out there but would love to save some coin and hunt some public land.  I hear you guys have PLENTY of it.  I have tried to do some research but haven't found enough that has led me to believe that I have found my spot.  I am looking for something within a days driving distance from NC and would probably have 10 days (friday-sunday) to get out there, hunt and get home. Some buddies of mine hunt Illinois with a distant relative that lives out there and they say that there is tons of public land with very little pressure from deer hunters.  Any serious advice would greatly be appreciated. 
ohiobucknutz
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
23 Feb 2009 04:10 AM  
TOM
  I run 3 leases in s. east ohio 25 miles north of wva. Call me and i can get you hooked up with 30,000 acreas of public ground if you like. Thanks chuck at 740-732-7793
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!