Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
That Acorn Rage
Last Post 04 Jan 2010 01:36 PM by paul5976. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Big Buck Down
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
30 Oct 2007 02:44 AM  
Has anybody ever used that Acorn Rage yet that stuff is some powerfull attractant. I put that out one Sunday when I was leaving the woods and came back that following Tuseday and that stuff was all gone and there was deer tracks all over were it was. The people at Bass Pro told me when I bought it that they cant keep the stuff in stock. I also heard about  the stuff all over the television so I had to try it. If you all haven't tried it you all should. Let me know if you all have tried the C MERE Deer.
Howard
6 Point
6 Point

--
03 Nov 2007 12:11 AM  
Haven't tried either product, and don't intend to since I don't own land and can hunt public land where it's illegal to use said products.

Joined a hunting club (bad idea on my part) like 5 years ago and used that buck jam and something else and it was a waste of $.
GTXHUNTER
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
17 Jan 2009 12:47 AM  
so i put out acorn rage in webb county texas. it took 3 days for the deer to start eating it, the first two days the deer would smell it and run away from it. the ones that did eat the rage kept licking their noses, also it attracted some new bucks that ive never seen. one nice 6.5yr old 11pt and a few young 10s.
Harddog
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
04 Jan 2010 01:36 PM  
I have used many of the products out there by Wildgame Inovations and C Mere Deer. I have also contacted the orgainizations requesting help in the proper application of said products. I have even tried the two day products you mix for weekend success. I hunt public ground and have a few small parcels of private property, however, I have yet to attract deer with those products as laid claim to in their adds. Maybe if I feed them all year and they were a customed to the location providing them with this product it may become easy. I challenge anyone to put the product down on a piece of property, such as public ground, and have the deer drawn in by that product while you are hunting that day. I believe that since we try to scout and lay out plans to hunt an area we want to assume that there are deer in that area and yes eventually some deer may stumble on to the product because of your placement of that product. It then becomes only a stopper for the deer to provide you the hunter with a shot. It really never attracted the deer to your location on its own, sorry.
Paul Smith
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!