Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

South Central Ohio Hunters?
Last Post 08 Nov 2007 05:11 PM by eubie. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
ArcherNFlorida
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Oct 2007 03:20 AM  
Are there any hunters from this area on here? I am looking for the Ross, Vinton, Jackson, Pike County area? I am going to be hunting up that way and was wondering when the rut was in that area? I think I am going to miss it by a week or so. We will be up there the week after Thanksgiving. We are driving up the Friday after.
Droptine
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Oct 2007 02:05 PM  
I hunt in Adams & Pike county the rut is usually the first couple of weeks into Nov.Is that the week of shotgun season?Some beautiful land around there and some monster deer.
andrewhoward87
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
08 Nov 2007 02:07 AM  
I live in Pike County.. I think the rut is in the 1st couple weeks of november but I cant remember for sure.. Shotgun season is November 26-December 2 and muzzleloader on December 15-December 16
eubie
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
08 Nov 2007 05:11 PM  
I grew up in Jackson and still get to hunt there some. The rut usually hits hard the first few weeks of November.  BUt during shotgun season deer are usually moving pretty good lots of people moving and pushing deer. Where abouts are you hunting?
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!