Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
illinois hunting any luck yet?
Last Post 03 Nov 2008 09:53 PM by Brandon8807. 46 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123
Author Messages
slawman
8 Point
8 Point

--
12 May 2008 11:18 AM  
wondering how your turkey season went cg.
countrygirl
Forum Moderator
8 Point
8 Point

--
28 Jun 2008 11:05 PM  
Hey Steve, I didnt get a bird this year. But had a great time chasing them all around. Was an awesome hunt, but some tough ground to hunt turkeys. Next year were gonna gets tags for the farm down in Vianna IL. think we'll have a much better chance hunting them on the fields.
Anyways I just had my second surgery on my ankle friday. Im looking forward to getting healed up and back to my old self..lol Im so ready for deer season!!
slawman
8 Point
8 Point

--
29 Jun 2008 12:32 PM  
That's some wild country down there. I spent a many of years runnin around down there, It's a hunters paradise.Get well soon cg.
brumie
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
30 Oct 2008 05:42 AM  
hey everyone, hows it goin?  Im new to this site and thought it looked pretty cool.  Hope everyone is ready for the rut.  I shot a nice 8 pointer last weekend near Monticello, then two days later saw a nice 12 pointer at a distance.  needless to say i will be hunting for that monster over the next few weeks.  This cold snap has them moving pretty good, plus with the whole lunar thing goin on, the rut isnt far off.  Ive got three new pieces of land im hunting this year so not sure what is on any of them but i am slowly getting to know the habits of the doe herds in those areas and the bucks wont be far behind.  Good luck to all.
Brandon
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
01 Nov 2008 03:43 AM  
I'm hoping the early rut kicks in before too long here. I'm starting to get tired of driving all the way home from school just to see a couple does and yearlings. My dad passed on a 130" 11-pointer last weekend in hopes that it will live one more year.
brumie
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
03 Nov 2008 02:38 AM  
shot a coyote yesterday morning, then another one this morning, plus passed up a spike.  was pretty quiet in the woods this morning other than that.  coyotes are thick, havent seen so many on one place before, i know of at least three more in the area that im in. keep pickin em off..lol
Brandon
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
03 Nov 2008 09:53 PM  
I've noticed that the Coyotes are pretty thick this year also. I've seen a coyote probably 5 of the 10 times I've went out so far this year, but none of them has been close enough for my to shoot with my bow. It might be time to get the high powered rifle out.
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!