hunters?
Last Post 03 Nov 2007 01:10 AM by Dobber. 14 Replies.
Author Messages
Lyman
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
28 Aug 2007 02:20 PM  
Are there any hunters form Ontario around?
ThunderBay is my home hunt there and Dryden area for whitetails plus grouse any other hunters close on this site? Season opens soon. goodluck all you hunters.
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
29 Aug 2007 06:57 PM  
hey there, i just moved to the most southern town in Ontario, which is close to Windsor.
Should be heading close to you in the next few weeks for archery moose. Heading up towards Geraldton.
I know a few people from up your way and am hoping to get up towards NWO for a deer hunt in the next few years.
Bobo
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
08 Sep 2007 12:47 PM  
Hello Ian,  imagine my surprise when I found out I was locked out of the old forums, man nothing ever changes, I see where a few were disgruntled about not being advised of the changes to the free forum eh, Deja Vu, takes one back to the old days and the chat room controversary. anyways glad to be back  for a few days anyways,, take care amigo,, bobo
DO NOT REGRET GROWING OLD, SOME ARE DENIED THE PRIVILEGE.
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
08 Sep 2007 04:08 PM  
good to see you Bobo, yeah i hear ya, and the funniest is when they want it to go back to "the good ole days" *L* if they only knew what they missed.
How did you make out with the bears this fall? Heading up on the 19th for an archery moose hunt for a week, should be good.
Bobo
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
10 Sep 2007 03:47 AM  
Well good luck on the hunt amigo, we had a great spring season, 22 hunters out of 25 took home New Brunswick bears, our moose hunt is only 3 days in about two weeks,  am going to go with some buddies who have a tag. there are some non-res friends coming for fall bear hunt in October, should be a great time, these lads are all bowhunters so works great for us as that is how most of us are hunting these days. take care and will keep you posted..bobo
DO NOT REGRET GROWING OLD, SOME ARE DENIED THE PRIVILEGE.
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
17 Sep 2007 12:14 AM  
well bought my bear tag just in case one gets close enough when i am out moose hunting. 3 more days and i am out of here, WHOO HOO
ontarioben
6 Point
6 Point

--
25 Sep 2007 03:14 AM  
ontarioben here, I just figured out how to get back onto this so called new and improved forum, St. Thomas is where I call home season starts next monday Oct. 1. good luck this year everyone
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
04 Oct 2007 12:17 PM  
Hey Ben, you planning on going to any of the big buck shows around Ontario?
I am a scorer for FROW and tend to get to a few shows, just did the one in Dorchester.
Anyway glad you found the new place
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
04 Oct 2007 01:32 PM  
Posted By Bobo on 09/08/2007 6:47 AM
Hello Ian,  imagine my surprise when I found out I was locked out of the old forums, man nothing ever changes, I see where a few were disgruntled about not being advised of the changes to the free forum eh, Deja Vu, takes one back to the old days and the chat room controversary. anyways glad to be back  for a few days anyways,, take care amigo,, bobo

Hi Bobo,  am glad to see you made it here.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ontarioben
6 Point
6 Point

--
06 Oct 2007 06:29 PM  
Ian, I would go to one of the deer shows if I knew where and when they were. Not many advertisements for hunting shows in the local papers.
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
07 Oct 2007 12:14 AM  
will hook you up for the Tilbury big buck and bull show next spring then.
ontarioben
6 Point
6 Point

--
09 Oct 2007 02:13 AM  
Thanks, how`s the hunting going so far? Mine`s going ok if only it would cool down, it`s been above 25 all weekend but the deer are responding to horn rattling, hopefully it cools down before too long, good luck hunting .
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
09 Oct 2007 08:18 PM  
with me just moving down here to the Kingsville area i don't have too many spots to hunt, most of my bow hunting will be done 4 hours away where i used to live (just past Newmarket)
did get an invite to hunt around Dorchester but might wait till it cools down or after the gun hunt in Nov.
busted
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
02 Nov 2007 07:04 PM  
G'day folks!! Great to be back. Took a while to find everyone again. Anyway, I live in southeastern Ont, between Kingston and Belleville. Nice to know a few Canucks on here, EH!!
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
03 Nov 2007 01:10 AM  
nice country out that way busted
glad to have ya aboard

---
Active Forums 4.2