Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Whose out?
Last Post 07 Oct 2008 03:07 AM by ontarioben. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Lyman
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
31 Aug 2008 08:18 AM  
Sept. first  bow season opens here who else will be out on Monday? Whitetails are the greatest!!
This will be my first year with a recuvre and can't wait. Thank goodness the wait is almost over!!!
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
13 Sep 2008 01:06 AM  
got to wait till Oct 1st in my part of the province but at that time i will be too busy to head for them, heading for moose on the 24th of Sept. Our group of 5 have 2 bull and 2 cow tags, can't wait
ontarioben
6 Point
6 Point

--
23 Sep 2008 02:07 AM  
Next Wednesday for my part of SW Ontario, probably wont go out until the wkend of the 4th Oct. Busy getting prepped , cutting shooting lanes , building a boxblind for the wife , practicing and making sure everything is in good working order. How`s your season so far oldgun any luck?
Lyman
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
06 Oct 2008 05:20 PM  
Not much luck aside from grouse, my first year of bow hunting for whitetail and have been busted a few times. It is going to happen, I will arrrow a deer, just need to keep on trying and get the right opertunity.
ontarioben
6 Point
6 Point

--
07 Oct 2008 03:07 AM  
Well don`t feel bad about being busted oldgun I`ve been bowhunting for close to 15 yrs and I got busted by 4 does Sat. morning they walked to the edge of the clover field looked right at me as if to say " can`t touch this" and then ran over the hill. Other than that I`ve seen my share of turkeys and when the fall season opens I plan on getting myself one. Good luck with the rest of your season and don`t worry you`ll get a shot a deer
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!