Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
What do you folks hunt other than deer?
Last Post 16 Oct 2007 02:10 AM by larson81. 55 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 3123 > >>
Author Messages
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
18 Jul 2007 02:10 AM  
I love hunting in general,my two biggest passions are deer an duck hunting,I also like rabbit,squrriel and dove hunting.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
PGHHunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
18 Jul 2007 02:35 AM  
I like bowhunting deer more then any other hunting. I also turkey, bear, and small game hunt. I would like to try duck hunting but the duck season where I live is at the same time as archery season. Maybe if I can get a deer early this year I will get out for some duck hunting.
YOU GOTTA WANT IT!!!!!
George, Pennsylvania
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
18 Jul 2007 02:42 AM  
Just about whatever is in season, but a short list by preference with my 'fav' being first:

whitetail deer
feral hogs
black bear
ducks
coyote/fox/bobcat
rabbit and squirell
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
18 Jul 2007 03:41 AM  
I guess we are all the same,we just liike to hunt.
Tubby
ShedHead
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
18 Jul 2007 04:31 AM  
squirrels, coons, possums, armadillos, pigs, and tukeys. (and sheds :roll: )
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jeremiah Johnson
6 Point
6 Point

--
18 Jul 2007 10:28 PM  
Black bear & turkey, would like to hunt coyote but can't find them in the steep hills and deep hollers of WV where we hunt. Mike
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
19 Jul 2007 12:11 AM  
have hunted hogs but not in a few years, black bear on occasion got 3 moose hunts planned for this fall, duck, geese, turkey, whatever is in season and am allowed to chase.
will hunt with gun or bow, 2 of my moose hunts this fall are going to be with a bow, just waiting to see if we get tags for the Oct hunt
farmer red
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
19 Jul 2007 01:01 PM  
mostly like to deer hunt,then dove, turkeyand do alot of fishing .
Firepoggy
8 Point
8 Point

--
19 Jul 2007 07:53 PM  
pheasant, geese, duck, rabbit, coyote with deer being the favorite
To Authenticate the posting experience, this post may contain impact shots.
rackaholic1989
6 Point
6 Point

--
19 Jul 2007 11:45 PM  
deer is my favorite..also turkey, squirrel, dove, coyote, rabbit, and crow
If Its Brown It's Down!
Drhunter2k
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
20 Jul 2007 12:05 AM  
Deer, turkey, balck bear, grouse, and 'yotes
oaktree
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
20 Jul 2007 01:37 AM  
#1 Whitetail
elk
grouse
duck
snipe
goose
rabbit
bear
squirrel
coyote
fox
Heck if its legal I'll chase it.
Mississippi
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
20 Jul 2007 02:21 AM  
Whitetail are my first love, but i enjoy dove and squirrel hunnting as well. However, I am an avid bass fisherman, so that pretty much gets my spring summer and fall. Plus I live in Ms.(who woulda thunk it) so when its 75 degrees in December, I usually fish then too.
"Only perfect practice makes perfect, anything else just gets you good at being bad."
mc6528
6 Point
6 Point

--
20 Jul 2007 05:18 PM  
I hunt most anything that is in season.  
Used to be bad prone to chase women, but I've about grown out of it.  Remember, I said "about"!
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Deer Hunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
20 Jul 2007 05:29 PM  
#1 favorite Whitetail
Coyote
Coon
Squirrel
Dove
Elk
Bear
Fox
Snipe
Goose
Rabbit
Duck
Grouse
Elk
Pronghorn

Those are the main ones I hunt
eversboys
6 Point
6 Point

--
22 Jul 2007 04:45 PM  
Deer, turkey, squirrel, rabbit and coon. If i were back home in Louisiana I could add gator to the list.
move once, ive gotcha
move twice, youre dead
slawman
8 Point
8 Point

--
23 Jul 2007 11:39 AM  
Deer
Turkey
squirrel, not much time to hunt anything else
Ronald Ray Jr.
6 Point
6 Point

--
23 Jul 2007 12:06 PM  

Well I basically just got starting with hunting what 2 years ago. Since leaving the Navy and becoming a Unemployed, Disabled Veteran. With that I have just done some deer hunting.

Now as a kid I went squirrel hunting once or twice, and rabbit hunting once. But I never got anything then. I didn't get to hunting very much as a kid because my mom did not like guns and did not want them in the house. But now that I am grown, and not in the Navy anyway more, after 11 years, of living on the ship or on base, depending on the command I was at, at the time. I have started hunting, and I hope to pass it on to my kids. That is if or when I get any kids. As my mom says, I have to get married first.

But anyway, I think I would like to get into Deer, Squirrel, Rabbit, Pheasant, Quail, and turkey. These are what I am really wanting to do.

But I might want to try Duck, Geese, and maybe Coon. But I want to find someone to take me and help me learn what I need, and see if I like it or not. I have had coon about 4 or 5 years ago at a wild game feed for a VFW near Des Moines, and I liked it. But I don't know nothing about hunting them, and I don't own any dogs to go cooning with. And on the duck and goose since I hear goose can be just as greasy as duck. I would like to get a good way to fix the Duck's and or geese. Because I have only had duck 2 or 3 times, and only the last time I had it did I really like it. The first couple times I had duck was when I was in the Navy, and a couple of the ships I was on, and I did not really like it to much, it was REALLY, REALLY greasy. This las time I had it was was made by a Vietnamese friend of my sister's. Or that is what she told me anyway. Because when I had it she told me that she made it. I asked her how she made it and she wouldn't say. A few months later, I tried asking her again, and she said she bought it at some Chinese restaurant. I told her she told me then that she made it, she then said that maybe she did make it, that she didn't remember.

Anway, that is what I would like to hunt.

Ronald Lee Ray Jr.
rrjr11@cox.net
Disabled Navy Veteran
Eric Scivicque
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
23 Jul 2007 02:29 PM  
Feral Pigs, Squirrels, Rabbits, Ducks and TV Remotes.
Peace through superior firepower.

“The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail, the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation.” Col. Jeff Cooper USMC.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
23 Jul 2007 03:02 PM  
Ray,
This is how I cook my duck,
I start out by cutting the breast into 1" cubes and putting it in a Hawian marinade.let it site for a couple of hours.
Next take the cubes and roll them in flour and drop in the deep fryer(400 degrees),they will turn a golden brown and float to the top in about 3 to 4 minutes. READY TO EAT!!!!!!
Tubby
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 3123 > >>

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!