Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
does any one know the best way to get squirells and crows to come to you
Last Post 31 May 2009 08:17 PM by ifit'sbrownit'sdown. 6 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
dman12
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
25 Mar 2009 11:23 PM  
ok i am wondering how i can get the crows and the squirells to come to me does anyone have any suggestions
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
24 Apr 2009 10:45 PM  
Getting the crows to leave has been a problem for me! I like to use the 'Hammerin Crow' call from H.S. Strut during turkey season and it never fails to bring in a swarm of crows, cawwing so dadgum loud that I couln't hear a tom gobble if it were right in front of me. It's a great locator call for turkeys, provided the crows don't think you sound sweet!

They advertise squirell calls and I bought one once. Didn't work very well. Or maybe I just don't know how to use it right! LOL. But if you are allowed to bait this time of year, bring on the corn. Tree rats are always consuming half of the corn thrown by my feeders before the hogs get there. I been meaning to get there early one night and put a dent in the population.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
25 Apr 2009 09:43 PM  
The corn works well for squrriels and crows.......when we feed deer before season,sounds like the crows are hollerin ...."corn corn corn" hahaha !
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
27 Apr 2009 08:25 PM  
ALL I HAVE TO DO IS GO DEER HUNTING AND THEY ARE EVERYWHERE...BUT WHEN ITS TIME FOR ME TO GO HUNT SQUIRELL THEY ARE NEVER THERE... 
MIKE EVERETT
dman12
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
27 May 2009 09:13 PM  
well there is a couple of squirell nests in my yard so i kinda know where they are but i wanna get em to come to me and i think that i wil try all of your suggestions
Amber
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
31 May 2009 08:14 PM  
We use corn when squirell season is in and we ride around our hunting club and let the squirell dog loose and he goes of and we wait to hear him bark and then when he barks we go catch up to him then we fing the squirell adn and shoot it
Country Girl
Amber
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
31 May 2009 08:17 PM  
Oh my god that is so true that always happens to me and I cant stand it
Country Girl
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!