Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Brush Wolf Madness!
Last Post 20 May 2009 12:04 AM by countrygirl. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
HawgNSons.Com
6 Point
6 Point

--
13 Dec 2008 12:33 AM  
     It's November 16 2008 7:34am in Northern Illinois ...In my opinion it's the peak of the rut in this part of the country. My good friend Ron Levin of www.AfterTheHuntTaxidermy.Com... acquired permission for me to bow hunt ALL of his Big buck hot spots.
     After slicing a thick beamed cull buck the morning before...Ron wanted to try that stand...so he had me hunt another bow hunter friendly ambush site. it was 6:56am when I saw the first brush wolf come out of the briars...I was unable to get a shot off at that yote...But the opportunity did present itself about a half hour later when this nice Coyote moved quickly through my shooting lane....
     Once again I would like to thank Bear Archery The Truth 2 & Team Primos (my bow) NAP New Archery Products Spitfire Broadheads,Trophy Ridge's Whisker Biscuit Rest, ScentLok Camo, Beman Carbon Arrows, LaCrosse Boots, Pentax Sports Optics, Ron Levin and All the Top-Shelf Products I use...they were Instrumental in the success of my Hunts!....Captured ONLY on HawgNSonsTV!
Be a Hawg in the Game...of YOUR Choice!
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
13 Dec 2008 05:21 PM  
congrats
SOUTHERN PRIDE
cfiloteo3
6 Point
6 Point

--
14 Dec 2008 09:36 AM  
Great story and congrats on your coyote; it's awesome you took it with your bow.
Crystal City,
Zavala County,
Deep South Texas
countrygirl
Forum Moderator
8 Point
8 Point

--
20 May 2009 12:04 AM  
Nice yote!! Congrats!
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!