Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Idaho's unit 20a
Last Post 10 Apr 2008 03:23 AM by J.Dworek. 7 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
northhunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
07 Apr 2008 11:05 PM  

A friend and I are going to Idaho elk hunting this fall.  We would really like to do this on our own,but are having trouble finding access from the north into the frank church/ river of no return wildlife area.  Does anyone know of access, a bridge or any other way into there?  Any help would be appreciated.

You can have my guns, when you pry them from my cold dead hands.
stubs
6 Point
6 Point

--
08 Apr 2008 03:43 AM  
i live in idaho and i wish i could help you but i dont hunt any further that cascade i may be able to figure somthing out when i go up this weekend fishing though.
go BSU!!!!!
xkmorris
6 Point
6 Point

--
08 Apr 2008 05:02 PM  
Try google earth maps. They have a good ariel view of the area. You look around and may find a way in.
northhunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
08 Apr 2008 09:35 PM  
Thanks anything you find out would help, good luck fishing.
northhunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
08 Apr 2008 09:38 PM  
Thanks, Ive tried a couple different map sites, don't know if google is one of them but I'll check it out.  My computer is so slow that waiting for maps to download is more trying on my patients than waiting for a buck to step into a clear shooting lane.  Thanks again.
J.Dworek
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
09 Apr 2008 05:53 PM  
When are you comeing out this way,I live right of I-80 if you come thru this area why don't you stop by an have a cup of coffee.Let me know when an about what time an see if we can arrange something.Jeff
northhunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
09 Apr 2008 11:53 PM  
We're looking at leaving Wisconsin on October 3.  By the time we get that far, coffee's gonna sound good.  I don't know many deails about what time we're leaving, but I'll let you know.  Where off I-80 are ya?  - Joe 
J.Dworek
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
10 Apr 2008 03:23 AM  
I'am right off I-80 a little town called Green River Wyo.Be looking forwrd to meeting up with you,I'll be on vacation that week.Keep in touch.Jeff
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!