Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Opening Weekend Birds
Last Post 25 Mar 2008 07:58 PM by rebel deer hunter. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
the one
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
23 Mar 2008 09:40 PM  
Well opening Day come and went then opening weekend came and went heard birds all day. Hade one Gobbler hot he gobbled at lest 20 time in the three hours that I worked him. I tried every thing that I know. Walked away 50 yards called and then ran back to spot, stopped calling he would come in looking for me. But he was not coming out of his core area. Well the good news is that my hunting partner closed out his season. Two jakes on opening day and 1 monster Tom the next. Two bearded Tom one was 10 ½ and the other one was 6 ½ inches long spurs only 5/8 inches long. All three Birds were shoot between 8:30am and 9:15. 

tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
23 Mar 2008 10:01 PM  
Nice birds
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
Ian Hunts NY
6 Point
6 Point

--
24 Mar 2008 12:23 AM  
great job congrats on ur birds. i cant wait till may 1st (opening day turkey in NY)
slawman
8 Point
8 Point

--
24 Mar 2008 11:42 AM  
nice birds, thanks for sharing.
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
25 Mar 2008 07:58 PM  
congrats, my season opened 2 saturdays ago on the management area I hunt, there was 19 birds killed. the spot me and my buddy were GOING to hunt but didnt because I didnt wake up and go 2 guys each killed a bird.
SOUTHERN PRIDE
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!