Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Hog hunting in Florida
Last Post 26 Sep 2008 06:58 PM by rebel deer hunter. 7 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Bigkat
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
09 Mar 2008 04:45 PM  
A couple years ago I got information of this forum on a guy that charged to hog hunt some land that he leased in Texas. My brother and I went down there and had a great time. Despite the unseasonable heat I shot two and he shot one. We hunted the land ourselves made our own choices and learned from them. We are looking to do the same or very similar in Florida or near by.  If anyone has any information on anyone down there it would be greatly appreciated. I hear an awful lot about folks down south complaing about there hog problems and we would be more than happy to pay them to help them out with that. We have been to a few different states for hogs and Texas by far is the best so far.
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
26 Mar 2008 03:32 AM  
I bet texas aint got nuthn on florida for hogs
SOUTHERN PRIDE
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
06 Apr 2008 11:45 PM  
bigkat, try these guys out for a Florida hog hunt in the swamps of Lake Okeechobee. They did a super job for me last time I went and you can read my testimonial on their website about my hunt there. We did our hunt in June, I believe. Night hunts are what my group prefers but they handle all types.

Chappy's Outfitters
www.okeechobee-hunting-fishing.com/
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
28 Aug 2008 06:13 PM  
night time is the best time for hogs, esspicially if you use dogs, did you ever go?
SOUTHERN PRIDE
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
29 Aug 2008 10:53 PM  
I don't think bigkat ever made it back from the swamps there Rebel !! Better go check on him....

Any more hogs meeting their 'end' from that pellet gun of yours? Awful brave...
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
30 Aug 2008 02:13 AM  
no my buddy got 2 with his like 2 weeks ago , but he never oils it or cleans it so one hog took 6 shots.
SOUTHERN PRIDE
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
30 Aug 2008 02:14 AM  
lol maybe one of those big boar hogs treed him and he wont come down
SOUTHERN PRIDE
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
26 Sep 2008 06:58 PM  
well, did you ever get a hog bigkat?
SOUTHERN PRIDE
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!