Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

BEAUTIFUL AND DIFFERENT BOBCAT
Last Post 20 Jan 2008 03:27 PM by tubby. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
WANTABIGBUCK
12 Point
12 Point

--
13 Jan 2008 05:14 AM  
I WENT HUNTING WITH MY HUSBAND DURING MUZZLE LOADER SEASON HERE IN VA THIS PASS SEASON AND WENT TO THE SAME SPOT I KILLED A BUCK THE DAY BEFORE HOPING TO GET A SHOT AT A COYOTE I SAW THE WEEK BEFORE HOPING HE WOULD COME AFTER THE BUCK`S INTERS I LEFT.WILL ABOUT 10 MINUTES AFTER I GOT TO MY SPOT AND MY HUSBAND DOWN BELOW ME I HEARD SOMETHING WALKING IN THE THICKIC BELOW ME.I COULD SEE A DARK BROWN ANIMAL COMING AND THOUGHT IT MAY OF BEEN A SMALL DOE SO I WATCHED IT AND ONCE IT WAS OUT IN THE CLEARING I SAW IT WAS A BOBCAT NOT 15 YARDS FROM ME.I LOOKED AT IT THOUGH MY SCOPE AND WAS SURPRISED.SHE WAS A DEEP CHOCOLATE COLOR WITH NO SPOTS BUT DID HAVE THE BLK TIPPED EARS AND TAIL WITH THE WHITE UNDER IT. I START TO TAKE IT WHEN I HEARD SOMETHING ELSE IN THE BRUSH AND AND SAW SHE HAD KITTENS.SHE BROUGHT THEM TO THE INTER PILE TO FEED.I WATCHED THEM FOR ABOUT 1/2 HOUR SHE SHE FINALLY CALLED THEM TO LEAVE.SHE THEN WENT DOWN BELOW MY HUSBAND AND SAT ON A LOG WITH ANOTHER BOBCAT OF THE NORMAL SPOTTED COLOR WITH HER KITTENS.THIS WAS SOMETHING I WOULD OF LOVE TO HAVE HAD MY CAMERA FOR I HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF A BOBCAT BEING A SOLID CHOCOLATE COLOR LIKE THE CHOCOLATE LAD DOG.SHE WAS SOMETHING.
bertman
6 Point
6 Point

--
14 Jan 2008 03:30 AM  
sounds very cool to bad no camera.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
20 Jan 2008 03:27 PM  
I agree that would have been an awesome sight and pics
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!