Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
WHITE SPOTTED WILD TURKEY
Last Post 14 Jan 2008 03:33 AM by bertman. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Meeker
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
11 Jan 2008 01:35 AM  
last spring when i went turkey huntin i saw a turkey that was white and part of its back and it tail were black and there were two more turkerys with that were struttin but the white wouldnt strut cuz the other turkeys wouldnt let him and it wasnt a tame turkey and i couldnt shoot any of them cuz they were to far for my gun to shoot and i was hust wondering if anybody else has ever seen a turky like that
Meeker
Cornfed
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
11 Jan 2008 04:51 PM  
No, but I have seen a gobbler (wild) trying to mate with some domestic (white) turkeys on the farm next to my in-laws. I imaging that cross breeding has or is occuring and we'll start seeing some mixed birds like you described. Or maybe the albino gene is in turkeys as well. Not sure but that's my thought.
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
11 Jan 2008 05:03 PM  
seen a turkey huntn show a while ago were this guy shot a all white turkey but ive never seen any of em
SOUTHERN PRIDE
WANTABIGBUCK
12 Point
12 Point

--
12 Jan 2008 05:37 AM  
I HAVE SEEN 2 WHITE HENS WITH DARKER SPOTS IN THE WILD.1 WAS AT MY HOUSE WITH A GROUP OF HENS AND A BIG GOBBLER AND THE OTHER WAS AT A FRIEND`S FARM WE HUNT.
bertman
6 Point
6 Point

--
14 Jan 2008 03:33 AM  
i have seen them solid white pretty cool.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!