Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Turkey trap this really works
Last Post 10 Jan 2008 02:28 AM by Meeker. 7 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Will trade WIFE for gun
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
12 Nov 2007 12:55 PM  
Let me start by saying this is not how I hunt turkey!!!!!! but its funny as hell
Lay corn out were the turkey are plentifull (my back yard) and set a 55 gal drum upsidedown with corn on top for several days after the turkey have gotten used to jumping on the barrel to get the corn simply turn the barrel right side up and they jump right in its the funniest damn thing I ever saw.
Also you can put some corn in a styrofoam cup they peck and the cup sticks on their beak covering their eyes they wil just stand there and not move.Yes my wife yells at me for pickin on the turkeys LOL
Ian Hunts NY
6 Point
6 Point

--
14 Nov 2007 05:03 PM  
lol
BOWHUNTER missouri
8 Point
8 Point

--
18 Nov 2007 03:15 PM  
thats funny now !!!!! next time take pictures of that so we all can see!
GIT-R-DONE
dec67
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
18 Nov 2007 08:46 PM  
you can also use troutline string.put a hook add corn.they'll swallow it just like a fish
Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
Dennis Engeman
6 Point
6 Point

--
19 Nov 2007 05:13 AM  
you can also use leg traps bait them with corn -when they peck the corn thier heads get trapped --------------------- that's what I hear lol
AndyC
6 Point
6 Point

--
20 Nov 2007 04:58 AM  
Well I think it is pretty funny. So many turkeys around us that they are like rats. I don't think the barrel thing would be illegal unless you killed them...however in IL you can't feed any wildlife. However, people in town do it all the time.

I once snuck up on a Turkey that had his head under the wing in the rain. Got right over the top of him and didn't want to pick him up with bare hands b/c of spurs. I then tried to pull my jacket off and was going to "catch" him inside it. He must have heard the fabric swooshing b/c he popped his head out and took off flying like a bat out of H e double hockey sticks.
jkoehler
Forum Moderator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
20 Nov 2007 06:23 AM  
thats funny
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.'
Meeker
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
10 Jan 2008 02:28 AM  
funny
Meeker
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!