Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
I Hate Squirells
Last Post 03 Oct 2009 02:09 AM by mark14. 25 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
11 Jan 2008 05:09 PM  
I was sitn in my stand one time back in the oaks and used to see squirrel and coon and armadillos and they all make alot noise, one morning I was stitn there and it was the "perfect time" heard some noise and looked to see what it was and it was behind some bushes in a little creek the water was moven from the animal and im gettn all ready to shoot thinking its a hog or a deer and this dang coon comes out boy I was so mad if it had been archery id have a nice coon skin on my wall
SOUTHERN PRIDE
dman12
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
08 Feb 2009 03:07 PM  
i wouldnt shoot the fox squirells i have only seen two or three in my life most people could go their whole life without seeing one
robert.clark17
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
14 Jun 2009 05:17 AM  
oour squirrel season opens really early here in iowa. got 2 months before our deer season opens.great time to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. scouting and killing squirrels.

rob
stubs
6 Point
6 Point

--
03 Aug 2009 07:16 AM  
fry em up in butter or dice em up and put it in stir fry
go BSU!!!!!
PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
01 Oct 2009 05:23 PM  
LAST YEAR THEY WERE EVERYWHERE WHILE I WAS DEER HUNTING ..THE DAY AFTER SEASON I WENT TO THE SAME SPOT WHERE I HAD BEEN HUNTING BUT DID NOT SEE THE FIRST DERN SQUIREL....
MIKE EVERETT
mark14
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
03 Oct 2009 02:09 AM  
i hate them to because they always scare the deer away
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!