Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

MO Turkey Hunt
Last Post 20 Nov 2007 07:04 PM by botechboy. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
HFB
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
14 Aug 2007 04:57 AM  
Looking to maybe trade a MO spring turkey hunt for some other hunt if anyone is interested let me know.
The Bulldog
Forum Moderator
6 Point
6 Point

--
08 Sep 2007 09:48 AM  
Don't have a hunt to swap but for conversation sake what part of Mo yah in, I am from Springfield, live in Seymour.
HFB
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
08 Sep 2007 04:14 PM  
we are from mid missouri, i am going to college down at college of the ozarks, still tryign to find a place to deer hunt down here you have any ideas on where i could go?
The Bulldog
Forum Moderator
6 Point
6 Point

--
09 Sep 2007 06:10 AM  
College of the Ozarks is around Branson correct me if I am wrong? I have hunted some of the Mark Twain National Forest in Taney/Douglas county areas. Probably the Taney, but they are close. There is also Busik I think it's called, off of Highway 65 on the way to Branson from Springfield, have never hunted it, but it might be a good place to try. You also might check in the Chadwick area. Go to Ozark, I think take the exit that has the walmart at it, then keep heading east on that road, it will take yah to Chadwick.
Just let me know if yah have anymore questions.
Bow
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
20 Nov 2007 07:04 PM  
Dont think i would have the time to come turkey hunt but if you would like to try for a bear next year i could help ya out had 2 from illinoise come to wva this year and both scored with a bow just let me know later
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!