Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Looking for a hunting partner
Last Post 18 Apr 2008 03:19 PM by NY7MMHUNTER. 7 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
newhunter
12 Point
12 Point

--
13 Aug 2007 05:16 PM  
I hunt in Ada / Cannonsburg state game area, kent county Mich.
I am a bow hunter looking for a hunting buddy.
Or, if you have private property that I can hunt ,please let me know.
Thanks,
Newhunter

Webfetti.com

hunter1
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
14 Aug 2007 02:34 AM  

I no what you mean trying to find a hunting partner is hard.. I have found people to hunt with before , but they always seem to find a way to mess my hunting up, or there looking for just someplace to hunt...I just met a guy in spring valley wisconson that has a 100 acres, and is in good with the near buy farms, he brought me there this past weekend ,and i cound'nt beleave the deer i seen just driving down the drive way... long story short, i holp you find some person as nice as i found ,........hope you have luck finding someone to hunt with!!!!!!!!!

matt_man215
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
22 Aug 2007 03:22 AM  
yah i wish i could find somebody who owns private land that i could hunt with cause all these state game lands are so over hunted down here in south florida but owell life goes on
DBURT
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
14 Oct 2007 12:30 AM  

I am located in North Central PA, I have acess to hundreds of acres (we own 200 plus a neighboring farm with 500) I also have hunting rights on another 300. I am always looking to meet new friends and go hunting. Hell I have a spare room as long as you like kids Because I have a few.  I hunt Whitetail, Turkey, Bear with Bow, Rifle, Muzzleloader.  I live in the PA grand Canyon area look it up all there is to do here is hunt.  Feel free to cntact me at darren-kennedy@hotmail.com you can go to the Pensylvania game commission web site to check out seasons and fees.  Talk to ya all soon

spottedcrow
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
05 Apr 2008 06:53 PM  
i hunt in new york , orange, westchester , countys but would like to find someone to hunt with .
matt
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
14 Apr 2008 08:17 PM  
Hey truck what about northern ny
spottedcrow
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
15 Apr 2008 01:29 AM  
far as i been was , bear spring mountian state land, there was so many hunters there opening morning sounded like "nam" but looking for a hunting buddy all my friends say they want to hunt, but when the time comes it's just me
matt
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
18 Apr 2008 03:19 PM  
TRUCKE , I only hunt  private land in ny , i have 3 different tracts of land
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!