Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Work on weekend ? Come hunt with me
Last Post 17 Apr 2011 03:57 AM by sticker pt. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
02 Aug 2009 12:20 PM  
I work 3 twelve hour shifts, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Which means that I hunt pretty much Monday through Thursday. Problem is, none of my friends are on that same schedule. So if you live near me and want to hunt as my guest on my club and family land, then send me a pm or leave a post here. I'm willing to trade hunts pretty much anywhere in the Southeast. So if you got some land to hunt but want to try somewhere new, let me know. I'll let you hunt with me first, then we'll try your place. I'd be interested in pretty much anything thats in season.

The land I hunt has hogs, deer, dove, some quail, rabbits, and coyotes/predators.  Also. feel free to email me at   mcraddock50@hotmail.com .
sticker pt
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
31 Mar 2011 04:28 PM  
where you live im in north east tn, but hunt in fl, to thats where im from the deer there r small but i no the place well. last deer season here in tn, was my 1st deer are much bigger so im going to hunt here in tn this season ? but i just would like to meet some one near me to hunt with i hunt with all types of wepons and all types of game. my name is eric
sticker pt
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
17 Apr 2011 03:57 AM  
my reply reads wrong its looks like i said i hunt fl, what i meant to say was now that i live here in tn, i what to hunt here more. dang late nite replys, give me a reply and lets do some run & gunnin for some thunder chicks.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!