Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
swap bear for deer
Last Post 27 Jul 2009 02:08 PM by Kantuck_Raised. 8 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
wvboy
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Jan 2009 02:32 AM  
anyone wanting to trade bear in wva for deer somewhere else just looking for somewhere different to hunt not new to trading hunts
EricFlannery
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Jan 2009 04:47 AM  
Where are you in WV? I can assist with a public land hunt in northeast KY. Can't help with private land as some of the best farms have been leased by hunters from other parts of the country.
"Oh bother," said Pooh as he chambered another round.
wvboy
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Jan 2009 11:48 PM  
im in raleigh county but hunt in nicholas and fayette county i have a5400 acre club im on with plenty of bears and have a great placeon public land public land is fine would like to take a biggun but hunting somewhere new is what we are afterget back in touch with me and we can talk more
EricFlannery
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
26 Jan 2009 03:21 AM  
email me at cflannery0001@hotmail.com and I will give you my phone number and we can maybe set something up for this coming fall. Thanks, Eric.
ohiobucknutz
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
02 Feb 2009 04:20 AM  
wvboy SENT YOU AN E-MAIL HAVE 3600 ACRES ON SOUTHEAST OHIO LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET IT.
EricFlannery
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
03 Feb 2009 04:05 AM  
ohiobucknutz any thing in northeast KY you would like to attempt. I've hunted southeast Ohio once and it was on a friend's family farm didn't see much but I know there is lots of good deer around that area. I wouldn't mind trying again elsewhere.
EricFlannery
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
13 Feb 2009 05:22 AM  
I'm still very interested. I've emailed you several times but I guess they aren't going through. Try emailing me again.
EricFlannery
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
05 Mar 2009 05:56 AM  
wvboy--I'm still very interested. I've tried to contact you several times. Send me a PM on here and I will get back with you through PM's as email is not appearing to work. Sorry for the confusion.
Kantuck Raised
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
27 Jul 2009 02:08 PM  
I am from the area that CFannery is from and it is a great area to hunt.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!