Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Hunting In Arkansas
Last Post 30 Jul 2012 07:25 PM by slippery. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Earl
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Dec 2008 10:13 AM  
My 11 yearold son and I are looking for places to hunt in AR. Bow and rifle. Can anyone help?
deerhunter1976
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
16 Jan 2009 01:09 AM  
What are you looking for? Quality or quantity?
Earl
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
17 Jan 2009 01:05 PM  
Were looking for a little of both. I was not fortunate when I was young to know what a good hunt was I am trying to teach my son the pleasures of being a sportsman. So we carry a camera every time we go hunting amost all animals walk because of the quality. And theres just not a whole lot of game in our area. Which is the Batesville and surrounding area. We hunt on a 75 Track with 2 others. We have 3 food plots 2 feeders. We have app. 8 local does and 10 to 12 turkeys. But all the land around us everybody shoots everything that walks. All the bucks this year were killed regaurdless of size. We will never be able to grow our area like that. So to answer your question is a little of both. We are willing to put in food plots feeders what the area needs to be fortunate enough to watch natue grow and be able to harvest a share of the rewards ruther it be pictures horns beards or time in nature.
slippery
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
30 Jul 2012 07:25 PM  
I'm too far away to do ya much good,,,, way down in Thornton
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!