Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

hunting buddy
Last Post 15 Aug 2008 03:02 AM by deerhunter197279. 0 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
lisa
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
15 Aug 2008 03:02 AM  
I live in northern wisconsin and I bow,gun hunt. unlike most peopel I end up hunting alone most of the time. so if theres anyone els out there that would like to have a hunting buddy email me @ deerhunter197279@yahoo.com     I have lived here for 26 years and have hunted alot of land arround here but over the years I have watched alot of the land I use to hunt is most all private and if anyone has land I could hunt, we could work out something for letting me hunt like a hind quator or some backstraps. Well if anyone out-there is interested in a hunting buddy my email is in here.  For those of you that want to hunt arround here I know alot of great public land and would be haqppy to guide someone. if interested email me or call me @ 715 324 6066   please only secerous emails and phone calls only       

thanks Joe 

deerhunter197279
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!