Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Looking for Help
Last Post 05 Nov 2007 12:21 AM by gun4hire. 0 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
gun4hire
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
05 Nov 2007 12:21 AM  

Hello Everyone,

I will get right to the point. I live in West Texas and was unable to get back on my lease this year..(Family problems long story...really long). I was wondering if anyone was looking to trade, What I was thinking I could keep an eye on  feeders, campers and such, make sure the feeders stay full, etc.... In return the person I am trading with would allow me to hunt on their lease free. This would be a win win situation for everyone, I can provide personal references and would be willing to go out a couple of times of the month to check on their things, that way I am providing a service for someone, and they allow me to hunt. I love to hunt and started hunting about 5 yrs ago and got the fever. I could also provide work ref's personal ref's and what not...Does anyone think this is a good idea? This way everyone is happy and honestly who hasn't gone out to their lease and forgot feed or found that feeder hasn't been working for months?

All replies welcomed

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!