it's been a long time
Last Post 26 Oct 2011 07:21 PM by tubby. 9 Replies.
Author Messages
doeslayer
6 Point
6 Point

--
20 Jun 2011 09:13 PM  
It's been a while since i was on this site, due to a promotion at work and moving into a new house, i notice that only a handful of the ol' timers look to still be using this forum, at one time it was a thriving site. I now am able to get back to using this site like before, with the purpose of trying to pick up the latest tips and hints from all of you.
wake me up early, be good to my dogs and teach my children to pray.
RobertM
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
21 Jun 2011 12:58 PM  
I know how it goes when life causes a person to focus on different things, but it is certainly good to have you back posting again Doeslayer. I've read many of your post and have always thought you added a lot to the site.

Again welcome back.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
01 Aug 2011 02:45 PM  
Alot of the ol'timers left when the site changed and some of the younger crowd being know-it-alls and smart alecs. It used to be a fun place to vist...........not any more.
Wish more of the old crowd would come back........no offense to the new members.I used to be a regular also
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
bill
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
01 Aug 2011 08:34 PM  
welcome back. i tend to agree with Tubby, it's just not the same. my name was even changed for some reason, i was gaeleninwoods (i had a heart transplant in 1992 and Gaelen was my donors first name so he goes where i go). i check in periodically to see what's going on. again, welcome back. hello to all.
RobertM
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
03 Aug 2011 04:48 PM  
It's been so quiet of late I was wondering if there were any members at all.

Maybe the trouble have moved on to other sites or grown up a little. Either way, hope this site can re-build. Good to see folks posting.
rescue1224
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
06 Sep 2011 06:44 PM  
I agree I miss the old site and have not had time to be on this one lately. Dropped in today and it seems dead around here.
PETA (People eating tasty animals)
stubs
6 Point
6 Point

--
07 Sep 2011 06:14 AM  
the old site was great! all the guys on here had really helped me in my hunting and just every day life. ill never forget this site but i really wish it could be like it was before.
go BSU!!!!!
Rocky Bluff Ranch
6 Point
6 Point

--
10 Oct 2011 12:40 AM  
I know its been a long time for me too
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
23 Oct 2011 02:05 PM  
back 10 or 11 years ago buckmasters was just an awesome site, loads of people only difference was it didnt have a forum, it was a chat room where you could post pics and have a great ole chat. Then it went to crap with some new format, not even sure how many times they have changed formats, i left for a bit but when i finally returned it was a good place, and i got to see change again for the worse.
Bottom line there is no cash revenue in the forum
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
26 Oct 2011 07:21 PM  
yeah........it's all about money.I tend to hang on the DU site more.I hated to see the change......lots of great info shared here. Maybe if we try reaching out to some of the people who used to come here alot,we can turn things around.
What do ya'll think ?
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22

---
Active Forums 4.2